This form (Financial Affidavit in Family Law-Long Form 12.902(c)) must be used if you are involved in a family law matter that requires a financial affidavit and your individual gross income is $50,000 OR MORE per year, unless: (1) you submit a simplified dissolution of marriage in accordance with Rule 12.105 and both parties have waived the filing of affidavits; (2) You have no minor children, no support issues and have entered into a written settlement agreement on all financial matters; or (3) the court does not have jurisdiction to rule on financial matters.